Thursday, July 03, 2008

All American Trifle

A little something in honor of Independence Day! It's super easy and yummy. Happy 4th of July!

-2 cups cold milk
-1 pkg. vanilla Jello pudding (4 serving size)
-1 pound cake, cut into 1/2" cubes
-2 cups strawberries, sliced
-1 cup blueberries
-1 tub Cool Whip topping

Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix. Beat with whisk until well blended. Place half of the cake cubes in a serving bowl (approx. 3 quart - I like to use a trifle dish) and top with half of each of the fruits. Spread all of pudding mixture over fruit. Repeat layers of cake and fruit. Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.

2 comments:

us said...

hi,

I am a friend of Michele's and I clicked on your blog. You do a wonderful job on your blog and make mine look like my 2 year old does it!! I am definitley going to try your this fourth of July recipie, it sounds so good! Best of Luck with your new baby:)
Sarah Rhymestine

us said...

this was delicious!! My son loved it- it was so easy.. Thanks!