Friday, February 12, 2010

Are you still cooking?

I hope you are still cooking because I have been on a cooking hiatus. I loved posting to this blog because it helped motivate me to continually try out new recipes. One of my goals for this year (yes, I am starting my New Year's resolutions a little late this year) is to get back to my cooking and blogging.

First of all, I need to know...who is really reading (and USING) this blog (besides Kate, of course)? Just as I requested on my personal blog recently, show me some love in the comments section if you stop here regularly. If you ever make any of these recipes, PLEASE comment. I'd love to hear how your meal turned out.

I love ya Kate...you motivate me to continue this blog. Thanks for continuing to come back, especially after I have been a slacker for so long.

At Kate's request, I have been on the hunt for some more crock pot recipes to post. If you have one to share, please e-mail/FB me with it or just post it in the comments section. I usually like to try out recipes before I post them. However, as I've mentioned, I've been a little bit of a slacker in the kitchen lately. I will post some crockpot recipes as I get them and let you know if they are one's that I have actually made.

I am ALWAYS looking for new recipes to try. With two little boys and very little time to get dinner prepped, cooked, and on the table, I am especially interested in simple and quick recipes that still manage to have a lot of flavor. Send them my way, PLEASE!

Keep the comments coming and become a follower of this blog!

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

I read ya Kim! You are on my google reader so every time you post, I see it...this also deters me from posting comments...sorry, I will try to be better because I really do enjoy your blogs!!!

David and Kate said...

YAY! I am famous on your blog!! :) Thanks for posting these recipes Kim. If I come across any quick ones on my own, I will let you know.