Friday, April 03, 2009

BTZ Alfredo Pasta

Creative name, huh? This is something I came up with last night while trying to use up stuff in my fridge. It turned out to be really yummy so I thought I'd share. Only took me about 15 minutes to put together. Enjoy!

-6-7 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled (the "B")
-1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half (the "T")
-2 small zucchinis, sliced in half lenthwise and then cut into 1/4 inch piece (the "Z")
-8-10 ounces, mini farfalle/bowties (Barilla's Piccolini line), cooked and drained
-1 jar of alfredo sauce
-shredded Parmesan cheese
-Olive oil
-1/2 tsp. minced garlic

While cooking your pasta, saute tomatoes and zucchini in in a skillet with olive oil and garlic for about 5 minutes. Add alfredo sauce, stir to combine, bring to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer. Add in drained pasta and bacon. Stir to combine. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.

No comments: