Saturday, January 05, 2013

Reindeer Noses

This is our new favorite Christmas treat.  I hate baking...I burn everything.  These are so easy and YUMMY.  How can you go wrong with chocolate and pretzels?  The kids think they are fantastic and loved their job of unwrapping all the kisses. 

-Waffle shaped pretzels (I use a one pound bag of Snaps made by Snyders)
-Hershey Kisses and/or Hugs (I use 3 bags, 11 ounces each)..you can also use a chocolate melt if preferred
-Green and Red M & M's

Preheat your oven to 225 degrees. Now, spread the round pretzels on a cookie sheet so that they lie flat. Place unwrapped kiss on each pretzel.

Place the cookie sheet into your oven. Allow the kisses to melt.  It will take about 5 minutes depending on your oven. If you press on the kiss and it squishes all the way down, they’re ready. Take them out.

Now, press one M & M into each kiss. Push them around a little so that chocolate touches all of the edges of the pretzels.

I saw another version of these made with a Rolos instead of Hershey's kiss and then a Pecan on top.  Oh my, I will have to try those next year!

No comments: